A very small selection of projects using our filaments
Try our unique 2D to 3D printing platform, extrud3it!
Please follow these procedures for a successful 2D to 3D print.
1. Select the depth of extrusion (2 mm to 20 mm).
2. Select the scale of the output file (20 mm to 200 mm width / aspect ratio is maintained).
3. Select the type of file to upload (dimensions within 128 x 128 to 512 x 512 pixels), JPG / PNG: You can use this easy to use FREE online photo resizing website Picresize.
4. Upload your file. Then wait just a little while, maybe warm up you printer whilst you are waiting, the 3D model will then be visible on the 3D Viewer.
5. Download the Extruded3d file, you can then choose to have it 3D printed by 3D FilaPrint using the Quoteme3D option (or) print your own, now that your printer is warmed up and ready! You can use netfabb basic free of charge to check and repair any errors that may be hiding within your new 3D object!
We would also like to offer you…
..Professional 3D printing services
3D PRINTED PARTS
for the most demanding applications
Additive Manufacturing using high end materials for functional parts, models & prototypes