Crane (Rail) ( Pack of 2 )
Crane (Rail) ( Pack of 2 )
Your trains will need lots of support after you’ve printed all of these designs to go on your model railway so here is a sturdy crane to lift your spirits and your cargo!
SLA: 73mm x 19mm x 52mm
Digital File Size:
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3D Printed item includes £6.50 + VAT for DPD Next day Service Charge (UK MAINLAND ONLY).
A railroad crane (North America: crane car or wrecker; UK: breakdown crane) is a type of crane used on a railroad for one of three primary purposes: freight handling in goods yards, permanent way (PW) maintenance, and accident recovery work. Although the design differs according to the type of work, the basic configuration is similar in all cases: a rotating crane body is mounted on a sturdy chassis fitted with flanged wheels. The body supports the jib (UK; North America: boom) and provides all the lifting and operating mechanisms; on larger cranes, an operator’s cabin is usually provided. The chassis is fitted with buffing (UK) and/or coupling gear to allow the crane to be moved by a locomotive, although many are also self-propelled to allow limited movement about a work site.
What is a Digital File?
- A Digital File is a 3D Model file which you can purchase if you would like to print the Model yourself.
Can 3D FilaPrint Ltd print the model for me?
Are items delivered – painted and ready to use?
- No, sorry we do not provide a painted models service yet.
Can I paint the models?
- Yes, you can, for best results always apply Primer first, you can use Acrylic paints or Alcohol based paints.
What sizes do the models come in?
- All 3D model dimensions are provided in the description. Kindly check the sizes before purchasing, if unsure please get in-touch on 01702 611027.
What happens if I require smaller or larger versions of the model?
- We can print models in different sizes depending on your requirement, however that may affect the print cost of the item. Please contact us and we can discuss your requirements.
What Licensing rules do Digital files follow?
- All digital files are Non-Commercial use, if commercial license is required kindly get in-touch on .
Can I Print and display your models online?
- Sure, we would love to see them . If you Tag us in your posts that would be amazing we are @3DFilaPrint on social media.
How quick can I get my Model?
- Digital files are sent instantly on checkout. Physical models are printed on demand and will take 3 to 5 Working days maximum for FDM & SLA prints to dispatch.
What is STL?
- STL (STL has several acronyms such as “Standard Triangle Language” and “Standard Tessellation Language”) It is the digital copy of the model.
What does Rendered Image mean?
- Rendered Images are Computer generated images colour and textures applied to look like a real object.
What is SLA?
- SLA (Stereolithography) is commonly known as liquid resin based 3D Printing. This is a type of 3D Printing Technology which is mainly used for very intricate, super detailed and small prints.
What is FDM?
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) is a type of 3D Printing that uses a thermoplastic filament, which is heated to its melting point and then extruded, layer by layer, to create a three dimensional object.
What colour will the 3D printed item be?
- SLA Prints: by default random colour selected.
- FDM Prints: Basic colours White or Black.
What if i require specific Colour for my FDM printed item?
- Kindly get in-touch with us to confirm the availability of the colour, depending on the colour and brand prices may vary.
What if I require a specific material for my printed item?
- By default we will use the best suited material for the part. If you have a preferred material option, please contact us to discuss 01702 611027 or email@example.com. Depending on the material type and brand the prices may vary.
My question is not listed here?
- Please feel free to get in-touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01702 611027.
|Digital/3D Printed Model|
3D Printed Model (SLA), Digital File Only