Flashforge Adventurer 3
Flashforge Adventurer 3
£296.00 £355.20 inc. VAT
£296.00 £355.20 inc. VAT
The perfect entry base 3D Desktop printer. No bed levelling required. Touch screen operation. Fully enclosed with air turbo fan, Removable Flexi Platform. Quiet operation. Cloud print . Built in camera. Ethernet, Wifi, USB printing. All for an amazingly low price.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a perfect entry level 3D printer, that ticks all the 3D printing boxes!
Patented Extruder Structure + No Levelling PrintingFlashForge adventurer 3 patented extruder structure, fully upgraded, steady filament loading, turbofan and air guide improve printing result. Ready-to-use and no leveling required, preventing any printing imprecision due to improper bed levelling.
Adventure3 has an automatic filament feeding function: The printer will detect filament and start loading automatically after the filament has been inserted into the intake
Other main features include an intelligent door sensor which automatically stops the print when the 3D printer doors are opened and closed; at just 50dB, it is also one of the quietest 3D printers available, making it ideally suitable for the classroom environment.
FlashForge Adventurer 3 Bullet Points:
- Fully assembled. No setup.
- Intelligent assisted levelling system. More precise and easier calibration.
- 2.5-inch touchscreen panel. Just four taps to start printing.
- Filament-run-out detection. Always successful output.
- WiFi Connection. Wirelessly control your printer.
- Slide build plate. Easier 3D print removal.
- Sleek and contained design.
- Noise level as low as 45dB. Quiet to use.
- Air filtration instalment helps to filter tiny particles, giving you a safer 3D printing environment.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 150 L X 150 W X 150 H mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Extruder Quantity: One
- Can Print ABS/PLA/PETG
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer size: 388*340*405mm
Software & Firmware:
- FlashPrint/Slic3r/Cura (set up before use)
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- File Type: Input: STL/OBJ/PNG/BMP/JPG/JPEG/3MF/FPP Output: .G/GX
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
Joel Telling – 3D Printing Nerd video review;
Warranty / After-Sales Policy
In order to improve users’ satisfaction, trust, and create better sales performance, Flashforge specially standardizes after-sales service and clarifies the following after-sales service regulations:
Flashforge FFF technology 3D printer provides you with a 12-month limited warranty for the 3d printer and a 3-month warranty for the FFF technology 3D printer nozzle component. The warranty period starts from the manufacture date. The effective date of the warranty is subject to the background purchasing time on the official website.
Ⅰ、Flashforge will provide free replacement parts if the equipment is damaged due to product quality problems during the warranty period. You shall submit the application for Flashforge After-sales Service to email@example.com, and Flashforge will deliver the maintenance parts within the warranty period according to the application contents. If you cannot provide a complete application, which would make it impossible to verify the equipment information, and you have to bear the cost of replacement parts.
Ⅱ、The warranty time for repair parts is the same as that of the whole machine. The warranty service is still available after the equipment maintenance during the warranty period.
Ⅲ、3DFilaprint and Flashforge provide users with lifelong, free technical guidance and consulting services. Problems you cannot solve can be solved with Flashforge engineers’ remote guidance.
Ⅳ、The following parts are not covered by the warranty: Platform Sticker, Platform Metal Plate, Platform Glass Plate, Acrylic Cover, SD Card, USB Stick, USB Cable, Filament, Filament Shaft, Build Platform, Plastic Scraper, Metal Scraper, Gloves, Allen Wrench, (2.5mm*1/3mm*1/5mm*1), Open-end Wrench, Toolkit and tools inside.
Ⅴ、 The following situations are not covered by the warranty:
1. Unable to provide valid warranty card or serial number (lost, altered, blurred or not identifiable);
2. The warranty period of the whole equipment and parts has expired;
3. The total running time of FFF commercial equipment exceeds 1000 hours, and the total running time of FFF consumer equipment exceeds 400 hours;
4. The equipment has been repaired in a repair shop without Flashforge’s authorization;
5. Equipment failure or damage caused by unauthorized modification of the equipment;
6. Equipment failure or damage caused by incorrect installation or use;
7. Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of the equipment in a non-product specified working environment;
8. Equipment failure or damage due to misuse (including overloading) or abuse;
9. Equipment failure or damage caused by using other brand’s parts;
10. Equipment failure or damage caused by using low-quality filaments (it is recommended to use Flashforge’s official filaments)；
11. Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of non-Flashforge specified software;
12. Equipment failure or damage caused by improper maintenance (dampness, mildew or exposure to extreme weather);
13. Normal wear and tear, ageing of equipment or appearance scratches or defects caused by operation;
14. Failure or damage caused by irresistible factors such as fire, earthquake, lightning, flood, etc.
Ⅵ、Flashforge provides you with technical support：
Flashforge is solely responsible for quality problems within the warranty period, and engineers will be arranged to contact you directly；
You are obliged to make basic judgment on the occurrence of failure and provide materials for Flashforge’s reference. Conventional technical problems shall be solved by Flashforge engineers with remote assistance, and special technical problems shall be solved by after-sales technical department of Flashforge through consultation with you.
Any dispute arising from the execution of this agreement and its attachment shall be settled by the parties through negotiation on the basis of mutual benefit.
The description list of Flashforge FFF technology 3D printer product types
|Product Type||Consumer Grade|
|English Name||Creator Pro||Dreamer||Dreamer NX||Finder||Adventure3|
|Product Type||Commercial Grade|
|English Name||Guider IIs||Guider II||Inventor||Inventor II||Creator 3 / pro|
The above terms apply to the users purchased from Flashforge dealers, please contact your local distributor. If you intend to purchase non-FFF equipment, please contact the Flashforge after-sales consultation.
If there are any issues with the product please feel free to call us on 01702 611 027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Email us with your Order ID and Pictures or Video.
ABS/PLA 1.75mm –
Yes – with Air filtration fitted
Yes – with flexi plate