Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite
£333.33 ex. VAT
£333.33 ex. VAT
Flashforge newly launched Adventurer 4 Lite 3D printer features a nine point auto calibration platform design, a larger build volume, and the slicing software FlashPrint for easy management of multiple 3D printers.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Warranty / After-Sales Policy
In order to improve users’ satisfaction, trust, and create better sales performance, Flashforge specially standardizes after-sales service and clarifies the following after-sales service regulations:
Flashforge FFF technology 3D printer provides you with a 12-month limited warranty for the 3d printer and a 3-month warranty for the FFF technology 3D printer nozzle component. The warranty period starts from the manufacture date. The effective date of the warranty is subject to the background purchasing time on the official website.
Ⅰ、Flashforge will provide free replacement parts if the equipment is damaged due to product quality problems during the warranty period. You shall submit the application for Flashforge After-sales Service to email@example.com, and Flashforge will deliver the maintenance parts within the warranty period according to the application contents. If you cannot provide a complete application, which would make it impossible to verify the equipment information, and you have to bear the cost of replacement parts.
Ⅱ、The warranty time for repair parts is the same as that of the whole machine. The warranty service is still available after the equipment maintenance during the warranty period.
Ⅲ、3DFilaprint and Flashforge provide users with lifelong, free technical guidance and consulting services. Problems you cannot solve can be solved with Flashforge engineers’ remote guidance.
Ⅳ、The following parts are not covered by the warranty: Platform Sticker, Platform Metal Plate, Platform Glass Plate, Acrylic Cover, SD Card, USB Stick, USB Cable, Filament, Filament Shaft, Build Platform, Plastic Scraper, Metal Scraper, Gloves, Allen Wrench, (2.5mm*1/3mm*1/5mm*1), Open-end Wrench, Toolkit and tools inside.
Ⅴ、 The following situations are not covered by the warranty:
1. Unable to provide valid warranty card or serial number (lost, altered, blurred or not identifiable);
2. The warranty period of the whole equipment and parts has expired;
3. The total running time of FFF commercial equipment exceeds 1000 hours, and the total running time of FFF consumer equipment exceeds 400 hours;
4. The equipment has been repaired in a repair shop without Flashforge’s authorization;
5. Equipment failure or damage caused by unauthorized modification of the equipment;
6. Equipment failure or damage caused by incorrect installation or use;
7. Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of the equipment in a non-product specified working environment;
8. Equipment failure or damage due to misuse (including overloading) or abuse;
9. Equipment failure or damage caused by using other brand’s parts;
10. Equipment failure or damage caused by using low-quality filaments (it is recommended to use Flashforge’s official filaments)；
11. Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of non-Flashforge specified software;
12. Equipment failure or damage caused by improper maintenance (dampness, mildew or exposure to extreme weather);
13. Normal wear and tear, ageing of equipment or appearance scratches or defects caused by operation;
14. Failure or damage caused by irresistible factors such as fire, earthquake, lightning, flood, etc.
Ⅵ、Flashforge provides you with technical support：
Flashforge is solely responsible for quality problems within the warranty period, and engineers will be arranged to contact you directly；
You are obliged to make basic judgment on the occurrence of failure and provide materials for Flashforge’s reference. Conventional technical problems shall be solved by Flashforge engineers with remote assistance, and special technical problems shall be solved by after-sales technical department of Flashforge through consultation with you.
Any dispute arising from the execution of this agreement and its attachment shall be settled by the parties through negotiation on the basis of mutual benefit.
The description list of Flashforge FFF technology 3D printer product types
|Product Type||Consumer Grade|
|English Name||Creator Pro||Dreamer||Dreamer NX||Finder||Adventure3|
|Product Type||Commercial Grade|
|English Name||Guider IIs||Guider II||Inventor||Inventor II||Creator 3 / pro|
The above terms apply to the users purchased from Flashforge dealers, please contact your local distributor. If you intend to purchase non-FFF equipment, please contact the Flashforge after-sales consultation.
If there are any issues with the product please feel free to call us on 01702 611 027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Email us with your Order ID and Pictures or Video.
ABS/PLA 1.75mm –
Yes – with Air filtration fitted
Yes – with flexi plate