Shipping, Refunds & Returns
If you live in the UK Mainland you will receive our FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY service via DPD if you order 2+ spools before 3pm at no extra charge. Mon-Fri (Does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays).
Bank Holiday May 29th
Thursday 25th May – Open
Friday 26th May – Open
Saturday 27th May – Closed
Sunday 28th May – Closed
Monday 29th May – Closed
Tuesday 30th May – Open
Orders placed before 3pm on Friday 26th will be dispatched that evening but will not be delivered until Tuesday at the earliest for DPD next-day orders.
Any order placed between Saturday 27th and Monday 29th will not be dispatched until we are open again on Tuesday 30th.
EU customers – Now the UK is no longer part of the EU trade framework, there may be slight delays to overseas orders whilst mandatory and new regulatory paperwork is raised. You may also find (country-dependent) additional import duties may be charged when reaching the destination country. This is totally beyond our control as it is managed and imposed by the receiving countries.
- Please Note: Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man, are subject to additional postal charges according to volumetric weight and parcel size.
- We ship internationally – To order internationally, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the items you require and your address. We will then calculate the shipping to your country and email you back the accurate postage costs. No matter where you are we aim to give you the very best shipping rates. We calculate your items individually by weight and not just grouped under one big price! If you want to purchase a couple of wraps or a .5kg spool, then shipping is calculated accordingly. This gives you a chance to be able to buy one of the new premium spools that are less than 1.5kg, without paying an extortionate price for postage. We do not inflate shipping charges, you pay the shipping cost at the same price that it is charged to us by our couriers.
- Please note all our International single 1Kg spools are sent using Royal Mail Parcel Force Worldwide Standard, this is not a tracked service, however, you can choose to have your parcel tracked during checkout.
- Single spools purchased within the UK will be sent via Royal Mail Small Parcel service, which is a 2nd class service. This cost is already included in the price of the spool. There is no extra charge for delivery. You also have the option during checkout to choose a quicker service. Though if you purchase 2 spools or more in a single order you will receive them on our next working day service. Mon-Fri (Does not include weekends or Bank Holidays).
- All International orders over 1.5 Kg (generally more than a single spool) are dispatched by a variety of couriers. We select the most cost-effective but reliable options, depending on the time of the order and where the parcel is being shipped to. All orders are tracked to the point of destination, tracking codes will be emailed to you at the point of dispatch.
- Ensure that you complete the address and shipping details, plus the contact telephone number in full and correctly at the time of checkout. We cannot be held responsible for a parcel not reaching its destination if the supplied postal information is incorrect. For all International orders, a contact telephone number is also required.
- You will receive one or two emails when your order has been successfully placed. One when your order is actually being physically processed through our system and another when your order has actually been dispatched. Please note we mark your order as dispatched when it is boxed up and ready to go, however, our couriers may not collect until later in the day, which will mean that you will not be able to view the tracking status on your order until it has been “scanned in” by the couriers.
Overseas Customers – Now the UK is no longer part of the EU framework, there may be slight delays to overseas orders whilst mandatory and new regulatory paperwork is raised. You may also find (country-dependent) additional import duties may be charged when reaching the destination country. This is totally beyond our control as it is managed and imposed by the receiving countries.
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse on the same working day if the order is placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday. Although we operate on Saturdays, items over 1kg will not be dispatched until the following Monday, unless it is a UK Bank Holiday.
- If you live on the UK mainland and order 2 spools or more before 3pm you will receive the next working day via our Guaranteed Next Day DPD courier service, there is no extra charge for this service. Only in the UK mainland, excludes NI, Ireland & Scottish Highlands. Does not include Saturdays or Sundays.
- Orders of single spools are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class small parcel service unless otherwise agreed or alternative shipping options are selected during checkout.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery. For international orders, we use a range of couriers, including Hermes, MyParcelDelivery.com, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, UPS, FedEx, DHL, UK Mail and others as orders require.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. If you will not be at the place of delivery, please ensure you leave a note in the notes section, during the checkout process detailing an alternative drop-off point. Deliveries are normally between 8:00am and 8:00pm Monday-Friday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Please ensure you check the goods upon receipt. Inform the courier if you suspect any damage. Do not accept or sign for the parcel if you believe damage in transit has occurred.
- Some of our products are relatively weighty, please be mindful when lifting up cases.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your deliver
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible, however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
Cancellation and returns
If there is a problem with your goods, please notify us by email or in writing to enquiries@3DFilaPrint.com providing details of the problem. Alternatively you can contact us via our online messaging system or by telephone 01702 611027.
All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email Returns or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel. Or any items which have been personalised or modified to your specification.
- You may properly examine the goods for 14 working days as you would do had you visited our warehouse, however, you may not return any goods that have been used unless they are faulty.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, resulting in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- Once we have contacted you and agreed that the items may be faulty, we will arrange for the collection and refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage and carriage as soon as the goods have bee returned to our warehouse for inspection. If upon our inspection the goods are found not to be faulty, we will return them to you, however, you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We will arrange and pay for the collection of the goods and where applicable immediately dispatch a replacement.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we cannot guarantee an exact match. In this instance, you will have the option of a refund.
- We are unable to guarantee an exact colour match as you see it on your computer, laptop or other screens, as colour variations differ according to manufacturer, make and model.
- Business customers or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or incorrectly described.
- Returns should be sent to:
3D FilaPrint Ltd
Unit 1 Carlton Court
Southend on Sea
VAT Registered Number: GB 161245728
Company No: 11767565
EORI Number: GB161245728000